ASRock H470 Steel Legend Motherboard Review
Get Endless Performance Possibilities with Steel Style
ASRock’s H470 Steel legend is designed to provide years of stable and reliable service with a signature sapphire black PCB dressed with XXL Aluminum Alloy heatsinks. Based around Intel’s H470 chipset, the Steel Legend gives you the performance that life demands. While not designed for overclocking, ASRock’s new Base Frequency Boost bends the rules and allows Intel’s 10th generation processors to achieve maximum performance by running at its highest power state for longer. Add in Dragon 2.5 gigabit LAN, Realtek ALC1200 Nahimic Audio, and technology ready for next generations PCIe 4.0 hardware, ASRock’s H470 Steel Legend gives you the tools to build your own legend.
ASRock’s Take on the H470 Steel Legend:
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around the most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure stable and reliable performance.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors (Socket 1200)
- 11 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 2933MHz
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi
- AMD CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- 1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 2 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C), 7 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 Front, 2 Rear, 1 Front Type-C)
- Dragon 2.5 Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- LGA1200 Socket – Supports Intel 10th Generation Core Processors
- ATX Form-Factor
- 11-phase Digi Power
- Intel H470 Chipset
- 4x DDR4 memory slots – Supports 2133-2933MHz, max 128GB non-ECC memory
- HDMI 2.0 and Displayport 1.4
- 5Gb Realtek Dragon LAN
- Dual M.2 slots – support PCIe 3.0 and SATA drives up to 80mm long.
- Ultra M.2 slot for future use, supports PCIe 4.0 x4 with upcoming Intel processors.