We all know and love the ROG or Republic of Gamers brand. However, it comes at a price that some either can’t or just won’t play for. For enthusiasts that love ASUS quality, but not the ROG price tag, there is the ASUS TUF brand. TUF stands for The Ultimate Force. TUF branded products give you the same ASUS quality, at a slightly lower price tag than its ROG counterpart. Today, we’ll be taking a look at the ASUS TUF 5600 XT, the OC version. With 6GB of GDDR6 memory, a base clock speed of 1660 MHz and a boost clock speed of 1770 MHz, the ASUS TUF 5600 XT is a budget-oriented card designed for 1080p gaming. The 2.7 slot design on the ASUS TUF 5600 XT gives the card a massive heat sink to keep the card running cool even under a heavy load. So, we put the ASUS TUF 5600 XT through its paces and our suite of benchmarks to see if AMD is truly the king of budget cards.
Specifications and Features
- OC Edition: Boost Clock ~1770 MHz (OC Mode)/ ~1750 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective back plate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics EngineAMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
- Bus StandardPCI Express 4.0
- Video MemoryGDDR6 6GB
- Engine Clock – OC Modeup to 1660 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1770 MHz (Boost clock*)
- Engine Clock – Gaming Modeup to 1615 MHz (Game clock**) / ~ 1750 MHz (Boost clock*)
- Stream Processors2304
- Memory Speed12Gbps
- Memory Interface192-bit
- ResolutionDigital Max Resolution: 7680×4320
- InterfaceHDMI Output: Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support: Yes (2.3)
- Maximum Display Support4
- NVlink/ Crossfire SupportYes
- Recommended PSU450W
- Power Connectors1 x 8-pin
- Accessories1 x Speedsetup manual
1 x Thank you card
- SoftwareASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
(please download all software from the support site.)
- Dimensions11.13 ” x 5.06 ” x 2.12 ” Inch
28.26 x 12.85 x 5.38 Centimeter
- Slot2.7 slot