AMD’s RDNA architecture has been a welcome leap over GCN. Asus takes this powerful architecture and weaves it into its bulletproof TUF platform with the TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT EVO. Packing three fans, each juiced up with “Space-Grade Lubricant” that won’t evaporate means you have powerful cooling that will likely out-last your gaming addiction. A redesigned 2.7-Slot cooler with MaxContact precision machining means double the usual contact with the GPU die for maximum cooling and active cooling of the GDDR6 memory. And, if you are the sort of person that likes a cohesive theme, Asus has partnered with many of your favorite vendors under the TUF Gaming Alliance to ensure every other part of your system is just as TUF.
PC Test Bench would like to thank Asus for sending over the TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT EVO to check out!
Asus’s take on the TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT OC edition:
The TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT EVO equips 3 powerful fans to up the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and utilizes durable dual ball fan bearings. And, it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF products. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF Gaming X3 EVO.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- 7-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the three powerful fans.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF alliance products work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- AMD Radeon FreeSync™ offers stutter-free and tear-free gaming with FreeSync monitors.
- Graphics Engine – AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
- Bus Standard – PCI Express 4.0
- OpenGL – OpenGL®4.6
- Video Memory – GDDR6 8GB
- Engine Clock
- OC Mode – 1730 MHz (Base clock), 1870 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1980 MHz (Boost clock)
- Gaming Mode – 1650 MHz (Base clock), 1795 MHz (Game clock), ~ 1905 MHz (Boost clock)
- Stream Processors – 2560
- Memory Clock – 14 Gbps
- Memory Interface – 256-bit
- Resolution – Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
- HDMI Output: x1 (HDMI 2.0b)
- Display Port: x3 (DisplayPort 1.4)
- HDCP Support: 2.3
- Maximum Display Support – 6
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support – Yes
- Recommended PSU – 600W
- Power Connectors – 1 x 6-pin, 1 x 8-pin
- Software – ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
- 6 ” x 5 ” x 2.1 ” Inch
- 9 x 12.5 x 5.4 Centimetre
- Slot – 2.7 slot