Lexar’s NQ100 is built to rejuvenate Laptops and desktops still stuck on spinning hard drives. Solid-state storage is the easiest and fastest way to breathe new life into older machines with reduced boot times, faster load times, snappy file transfers, and even longer battery life on mobile machines. Hard drives had a great run, and still some purpose in deep storage for enterprise users, but it’s time to retire them at home, in the office, and even on the road with Lexar’s NQ100.
Lexar’s take on the NQ100 Drive:
– Improve your system’s performance with the Lexar NQ100 2.5” SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD. This easy upgrade gives you faster boot-ups, application load times, and data transfers, with read speeds of up to 550MB/s. It is also cooler, quieter, and more energy-efficient than a traditional hard disk drive.
Lexar was split off from Cirrus Logic in 1996 in San Jose, California, and manufactured flash storage products including SD and CF memory cards, USB flash drives, and Solid-State Drives. Lexar was later acquired by Micron in 2006 and continued on until 2017 until parent company Micron announced it would discontinue its retail removable media storage business and put it up for sale. Lexar branding and trademark rights were purchased by China-based memory company Longsys.
- Upgrade your computer for faster startups, data transfers, and application loads.
- Fast performance, easy upgrade.
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts.
- Three-year limited warranty
- Capacity – 240GB, 480GB, 960GB
- Form Factor – 2.5”, 7mm thickness
- Interface – SATA-III 6Gbps
- Speed – Sequential read up to 550MB/s
- NAND flash – 3D TLC
- Operating Temperature – 0° C to 70° C (32°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature – -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Shock Resistant – 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- 240GB – 84TB
- 480GB – 168TB
- 960GB – 336TB
- DWPD – 0.32
- Dimension (L x W x H) – 69.85 mm x 100.2 mm x 7 mm / 2.75” x 3.94” x 0.28”
- Weight – 34g