Fractal Design is well known for its iconic compact ITX cases like the Node 202 and the recent Era ITX, as well as Mid-tower ATX cases like the Define family, but the new Meshify 2 XL is one of the few Full Tower ATX cases. Starting with the Define 7 XL’s internal design with the combining the Meshify’s unique aesthetic, the Meshify 2 XL provides a spacious interior, improved airflow, and room for up to 23 internal drives. Add in support for up to 480mm radiators or up to 11 120mm fans, top-end builds can stay cool. With this kind of space, even the most extreme enthusiast and enterprise builds can come together with no compromise.
Fractal’s take on the Meshify 2 XL:
The Meshify 2 XL marks the first full-tower entry to the Meshify series, a monolithic case that combines the iconic stealthy “Meshify” aesthetic with massive storage capacity, component support, flexibility, and expandability.
Borrowing from the Define 7 XL’s core internal design, the Meshify 2 XL features a spacious dual-layout interior with full support for E-ATX/SSI-EEB motherboards. Storage Layout offers expansion up to 16 HDD trays (six included) plus five SSD brackets (two included), and can support a maximum of 23 drives using the two included Multibrackets.
The front panel has been fully redesigned based on community feedback to incorporate Meshify users’ most highly requested quality-of-life improvements. The tether-free bezel makes front fans more accessible, and the hinged front mesh panel comes with a less restrictive nylon filter that can be removed easily for regular cleaning or additional airflow. Top-latching side panels and a fully removable top panel assembly allow the case to open up completely on three sides.
With room for the largest enthusiast and enterprise-class components and support 480 mm front or top radiators, multi-GPU setups, and almost two dozen storage devices in Storage Layout, the Meshify 2 XL provides a capable platform for both high-performance and high-complexity builds with as few restrictions as possible.
- Iconic angular mesh design with a bold, stealth-inspired aesthetic
- Dual-layout design for more flexible configuration options and vastly increased storage capability
- Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB
- Support for radiators up to 480/420 mm in front, 480/420 mm up top, or 280/240 mm in the base in the default Open Layout
- Includes 6 HDD/SSD trays, 2 SSD brackets, and 2 universal Multibrackets for mounting up to 10 drives
- Expandable to 16 trays and 5 SSD brackets with 2 Multibrackets installed in the top for a max of up to 23 drives in Storage Layout
- Modular chassis design with removable top panel assembly opens up to fully expose the case interior on three sides
- New front panel design with hinged removable mesh and tether-free bezel
- New front nylon filter can be removed from the mesh to further increase airflow
- Outstanding cooling capacity with three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans and a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fan mounts
- Included Multibrackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD, pump, or reservoir mount
- Three front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub with three PWM and six 3-pin connections logically placed in-line with cable channels
- Tool-less, top-latching side panels offer quick access. Optional screws (concealed beneath front bezel) secure TG panels for transit and/or deter unwanted removal
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections and allow for a more centered vertical GPU installation via the new Flex B-20 PCIe riser (sold separately)
- Three vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC-25 PCIe riser (available separately)
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover and additional SSD/multi-bracket mounts
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers offer ideal cable routing to suit any size motherboard
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps simplify cable management
2.5/3.5” Drive Support
Dedicated 2.5” Drive Support