As CPU architectures get faster and core counts climb, the need to pull data quickly from system memory also gets more demanding. Patriot’s Viper Blackout memory comes in speeds up to 4400MHz and densities up to 32GB per stick. Today we’ll be looking at the Blackout memory in a dual-channel 16GB (2x8GB) kit rated at 4133MHz. Designed with sleek styling and an all-black heat spreader, Viper Blackout is read to bring true performance and stunning good looks to your PC.
PC Test Bench would like to thank Patriot for providing us a Viper 4 Blackout kit to check out!
What Patriot has to say about the Viper Blackout memory family:
Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series memory modules are designed with both true performance and sleek style in mind. Built for the latest platforms, the Viper 4 Blackout Edition Series provides top-quality performance and matches perfectly with almost any PC build.
The Viper 4 Blackout Series utilizes a custom, newly designed, high-performance black heat shield for superior heat dissipation to ensure rock-solid performance even when using the most taxing applications. Built from the highest quality Build of Materials, Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series memory modules are hand tested and validated for system compatibility.
The Patriot Viper 4 Blackout Series is XMP 2.0 ready, high-performance memory, and is compatible with the latest AMD and Intel platforms. Hand tested for quality assurance; the Viper 4 Blackout Edition series is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Series: Viper 4 Blackout
- Edition: Black Sides / Black Top
- Compatibility: Tested across latest Intel and AMD series motherboards for reliably fast performance
- Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking
- Aluminum heat spreader for faster heat dissipation and cooler operation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Base Frequency: PC4-17000 (2133MHz)
- Base Timings: 15-15-15-36
- Tested Frequency Profile 1: PC4-33000 (4133MHz)
- Tested Timings: 18-22-22-42
- Tested Voltage for Profile 1: 1.40V
- Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
- Pin Out: 288-Pin