Viper’s Latest addition to its expanding memory offerings is the new Viper Elite II. Starting with the flagship Viper Elite, Viper Elite II cranks the speeds and capacities up to the latest and greatest with Kits up to two-stick kits reaching a lofty 64GB (32GB per stick for those doing the math) and speeds up to 4000MHz. The new Viper Red heatshield ensures your speed modules stay nice and cool for optimal performance. We’ve come to expect great things from Viper memory, so let’s dive in and see if the new addition to the family can live up to that Elite name!
What Patriot has to say about the Viper Elite II memory family:
The Viper Elite II DDR4 memory modules are designed with innovative upgrades to update our current Viper Elite line. The Viper Elite II lineup utilizes a Viper red aluminum heatshield for extreme overall thermal conductivity to ensure optimal performance. The Viper Elite II incorporates DDR4 technology, which is ideal for: gaming, content creation, and productivity applications.
Experience smoother performance thanks to the higher available capacities and clock speeds of our Viper Elite II modules. Our Viper Elite II DDR4 kits are tested thoroughly and validated for enhanced system compatibility. Built for the latest Intel and AMD platforms, the Viper Elite II provides solid performance, reliable stability for the most demanding computer environments, and high-quality assurance. The Viper Elite II DDR4 memory series is also supported by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Product line: Viper Elite II
- Edition: Red heatshield with black Viper logo/top
- Aluminum heat spreader with a unique and specific design element
- Feature Overclock: XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking
- Compatibility: Tested across the latest Intel and AMD platforms for reliably fast performance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Base Frequency: PC4-21300 (2666MHz)
- Base Timings: 19-19-19-43
- Tested Frequency Profile 1: PC4-32000 (4000MHz)
- Tested Timings: 20-26-26-46
- Tested Voltage for Profile 1: 1.40V
- Format: NON-ECC Unbuffered DIMM
- Pin Out: 288-Pin